I also maintain and frequently contribute posts to the Empirix Blog on topics such as test automation, contact center assurance, customer experience, 5G technology, Internet of Things (IoT), digital transformation, and DevOps.
I handle social media management from end-to-end at Empirix. That means I:
- Design/manipulate images for posting with PhotoShop
- Edit video snippets for sharing across platforms
- Ensure URLs are tracked so leads are attributed to the right sources
- 260% increase in organic search traffic
- 3x increase in Twitter followers
- Established presence on Instagram
Latest blog posts
If you were active on AOL Instant Messenger in the early 2000s, there’s a good chance you had this early form of conversational AI in your buddy list.
The following are examples of Single Source of Truth (SSOT) systems in manufacturing ecosystems.
In a digital thread framework, Voice of the Customer (VoC) involves integrating customer feedback, preferences, and experiences directly into the interconnected data flow spanning the entire product lifecycle.
Pardot’s Engagement Studio is usually associated with nurture campaigns but it’s capable of much more. Prevent excessive email sends One of the easiest mistakes to make in Pardot is excessively…