I also maintain and frequently contribute posts to the Empirix Blog on topics such as test automation, contact center assurance, customer experience, 5G technology, Internet of Things (IoT), digital transformation, and DevOps.
I handle social media management from end-to-end at Empirix. That means I:
- Design/manipulate images for posting with PhotoShop
- Edit video snippets for sharing across platforms
- Ensure URLs are tracked so leads are attributed to the right sources
- 260% increase in organic search traffic
- 3x increase in Twitter followers
- Established presence on Instagram
Latest blog posts
Pardot’s Engagement Studio is usually associated with nurture campaigns but it’s capable of much more. Prevent excessive email sends One of the easiest mistakes to make in Pardot is excessively…
As companies continue transitioning their contact centers to the cloud, legacy infrastructures fail to support newer channels such as social media and chatbots. This helps fuel explosive growth in the…
The hot topics at Avaya ENGAGE have stuck around the last few years: the shift from on-premise to cloud, mobility, the rise of video, the growth of partnerships and ecosystems.
There are now more than 5 million cloud-based contact center agents working as organizations take advantage of emerging technologies, according to a new study by Synergy Research Group.