Marketing Web Analyst
March 2020 – Present
Aras provides a resilient platform for digital industrial applications. Only Aras offers open, low code technology that enables the rapid delivery of flexible, upgradeable solutions for the engineering, manufacturing and maintenance of complex products. Aras’ platform and product lifecycle management applications connect users in all disciplines and functions to critical product data and processes across the lifecycle and throughout the extended supply chain. Headquartered in Andover, MA with major offices throughout the world, Aras supports more than 350 global multinational customers and over 250,000 users. The Aras Innovator platform is freely downloadable. All applications are available at a single subscription rate, which includes all upgrades performed by Aras. Aras customers include Airbus, Audi, GE, GM, Honda, Kawasaki, and Microsoft.
Marketing Programs Manager
October 2018 – March 2020
- Implemented changes that resulted in 3x increase of marketing qualified leads (MQL) from empirix.com. Changes included:
- Fixing technical issues that were severely hurting search engine optimization (SEO) efforts before I started.
- Improving user experience (UX) so visitors can swiftly find the information they need.
- Leveraging popups and dynamic content to match prospects with the content most relevant to them.
- Led website redesign project on an expedited schedule, migrating the site from an antiquated proprietary CMS to WordPress in less than a month. Also owned the Japanese website relaunch project.
- Managed all activities within the Pardot marketing automation platform. Responsibilities include: automations, segmentation, database maintenance, configuring SFDC campaigns, event marketing, email blasts, nurture campaigns, internal/external newsletters, webcasts, scoring, and much more.
Digital Marketing Specialist
November 2012 – October 2018
Working with an international team spanning North America and Europe, I helped manage the global software company’s main website in four languages – English, German, French and Italian – using Sitecore. By 2016, my responsibilities became U.S.-focused. I designed and managed a new website for Zuken’s North American market – located at ZukenUSA.com – using WordPress. Also that year, I built an online community for Zuken software users in the Americas with ZenDesk. I also managed the company’s blog.
I also helped generate tens of thousands of qualified leads in the Americas using Marketo. Campaigns included product demos, webinars, whitepapers, email blasts and newsletters. I owned the planning and execution of the campaigns. I also deployed advanced SEO tactics that helped double organic search traffic and managed Google Adwords campaigns.
Digital Marketing Specialist
July 2008 – November 2012
I started as an SEO copywriter at this small marketing agency, located near Concord, NH. My role expanded as I gained more technical expertise.
In my role, I boosted website traffic and sales leads for many small and mid-sized businesses through organic SEO. I managed websites using several content management systems, including Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, CMS Made Simple, concrete5 and Volusion. I also controlled several businesses’ social media presences on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn using Hootsuite. I also trained clients and produced materials on how to use Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress and CiviCRM.
New Hampshire Union Leader
August 2005 – July 2008
My first job after graduating college was as a correspondent for New Hampshire’s largest newspaper. I supplied stories and photographs daily – at least 10 stories in an average week – covering crime, politics, education, health and other breaking news in southern New Hampshire. Before joining the Union Leader, I worked as a reporter at the Brattleboro Reformer in Vermont while I was still in college.