Marketing Programs Manager
October 2018 – Present
- Implemented changes that resulted in 3x increase of marketing qualified leads (MQL) from empirix.com. Changes included:
- Fixing technical issues that were severely hurting search engine optimization (SEO) efforts before I started.
- Improving user experience (UX) so visitors can swiftly find the information they need.
- Leveraging popups and dynamic content to match prospects with the content most relevant to them.
- Led website redesign project on an expedited schedule, migrating the site from an antiquated proprietary CMS to WordPress in less than a month. Also owned the Japanese website relaunch project.
- Managed all activities within the Pardot marketing automation platform. Responsibilities include: automations, segmentation, database maintenance, configuring SFDC campaigns, event marketing, email blasts, nurture campaigns, internal/external newsletters, webcasts, scoring, and much more.
Digital Marketing Specialist
November 2012 – October 2018
Working with an international team spanning North America and Europe, I helped manage the global software company’s main website in four languages – English, German, French and Italian – using Sitecore. By 2016, my responsibilities became U.S.-focused. I designed and managed a new website for Zuken’s North American market – located at ZukenUSA.com – using WordPress. Also that year, I built an online community for Zuken software users in the Americas with ZenDesk. I also managed the company’s blog.
I also helped generate tens of thousands of qualified leads in the Americas using Marketo. Campaigns included product demos, webinars, whitepapers, email blasts and newsletters. I owned the planning and execution of the campaigns. I also deployed advanced SEO tactics that helped double organic search traffic and managed Google Adwords campaigns.
Digital Marketing Specialist
July 2008 – November 2012
I started as an SEO copywriter at this small marketing agency, located near Concord, NH. My role expanded as I gained more technical expertise.
In my role, I boosted website traffic and sales leads for many small and mid-sized businesses through organic SEO. I managed websites using several content management systems, including Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, CMS Made Simple, concrete5 and Volusion. I also controlled several businesses’ social media presences on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn using Hootsuite. I also trained clients and produced materials on how to use Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress and CiviCRM.
New Hampshire Union Leader
August 2005 – July 2008
My first job after graduating college was as a correspondent for New Hampshire’s largest newspaper. I supplied stories and photographs daily – at least 10 stories in an average week – covering crime, politics, education, health and other breaking news in southern New Hampshire. Before joining the Union Leader, I worked as a reporter at the Brattleboro Reformer in Vermont while I was still in college.